Monday 10 June 2013

Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation Review





I have always been a big Giorgio Armani Foundation fan and I am sure most of your reading this post are. Therefore, it was a fairly easy decision to buy this new foundation-even though I found out I paid double the price in Paris (not a happy factor). 

Please see comments below:

Benefits:
A formula that is easy to apply with unified distribution, and covers imperfections
-I am so not sure about the applicator. I am not even sure if I like it. The liquid is always exposed in the air, cannot be good for keeping it fresh. Plus, you just use it to drop on your face/hands, so what is the difference really?
An ultra-fine oil-pigment suspension that perfects the complexion, instantly igniting skin’s natural luminosity. A water and powder-free base.

Technology:
An unforgettable and unique texture created by patented Fusion Technology. The Fusion makeup technology delivers the thinnest colour film that blends perfectly and corrects skin imperfections without buildup. 
-It is indeed very light and consider the texture of it, the coverage is decent.

Application Tips:
• Shake the bottle and put three drops in the palm of your hand.-See, it still goes on your hand, so no difference from  any other applicators.
• In rapid and fluid movements, spread the foundation out from the centre of face to the edges. Make sure to concentrate the application in the centre of the face where most imperfections are found.
• Blend from the centre of forehead to the temples, from the nose, across the cheeks towards the ears, and then from the chin, up along the jaw line

Results:
• Blends into skin on application: 100%*--Better than normal but 100%???
• Easy to wear, you forget that you are wearing make-up: 100%*-I have to agree, it is light and airy. 
• Easy to apply, gives rapid and perfect make-up result every time: 98%*--Not again please!
• It’s a pleasure to use this make up product: 95%*--So as many others, it is the foundation matters, not the packaging!
• Natural make-up result without make up feel: 95% *-Agreed!!!
* Tested during one week by 60 women aged 20-50, with all skin types except extreme ones.--You need to test it to price $62, right?

I am currently in Las Vegas with 44 degrees weather, although I am not always outdoors, this foundation certainly has hold my face up. I have combination-oily skin, so anyone with similar skin type could give it go. However, I cannot help myself notice that there are places (near my eyebrow and nose) have flares, so I would not image this will be the best solution for dry skin. It is a summer foundation to me, but to pay $62 again when you can get other foundation under the brand name for less-it is a question you have to ask yourself. If you have very good skin already then this will be suitable for sure. 

An interesting concept but not a mind-blowing product. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.  




No comments:

Post a Comment