Wednesday 12 June 2013

A Different Nail Enamel For Sensitive Skins by Clinique


It is Happy Clinique time!

This new nail enamel cannot come a better time-just perfect for the summer with the little white dress!

I would like to focus the review of the quality instead of the colour as I only purchased one of 18 colours. However, personally I like the colour range as it includes the usual colours (pink, red, purple), then dark colours and also blue, yellow and green-so you certainly will find a one suits you!

The shade I got is hot date which is a limited edition.


 
The nail enamel goes smoothly, dry quickly and more importantly less smelly. I am not sure if this is common but my boyfriend complaints all the time when I apply my nail polish on-he thinks the smell is horrible. I am not sure about it is specifically targeted to sensitive skin, but of course if you are finding most of the nail products irritants you, then definitely give this a chance. I am not good at to do my nails at all, but this one I feel quite confident. 

The only disadvantage is that the packing is really small, and of course it is pricey. 

ps. Billards currently have promotions-buy two colour products and get a lipstick and mascara for free, all in a lovely sunflower bag. I will updates with photos soon once I can find better lights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment